Monday 10 December 2018

best whatsApp status 2019 in english. best facebook and whatsApp status in english




New WhatsApp Status
What’s latest for 2019? Old is not so gold when it comes to choosing a WhatsApp status. Therefore, we came up with the new WhatsApp status which will help you to try some unique status. Just copy and paste and make your own WhatsApp before this list become old. Check out this list>
  • Think happy…Be happy.
  • Why is Monday so far from Friday and Friday so near to Monday????
  • The journey is like marriage. The certain way to be wrong is to think you control it.
  • I don’t trust words. I trust actions.
  • Sometimes when I say “ I m Okay” I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight and say, “ I know you’re not”.
  • People with status don’t need status.
  • Every person knows how to love. But only a few people know how to keep the love alive with one person.
  • The best dreams happen when the eyes are opened.
  • My attitude isn’t bad it’s in beta testing.
  • Always remember you are unique, just like everyone else.
  • Childhood is like being drunk, everyone remembers what you did, except you.
  • The toughest part of my job is having to be nice to stupid people.
  • The most painful memory… When I walked away, and you let me go.
  • When God made me, he was just showing off.
  • I fell for you, but you didn’t catch me.
  • Nobody deserves your tears, but whoever deserves them will not make you cry.
  • Every problem comes with a solution, but my GF doesn’t.
  • I am not useless, I can be used as a bad example.
  • Being someone’s first love may be great but to be their last is what’s really important.
  • After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says WTF (WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter).
  • I don’t have a bad handwriting, I have my own FONT. !!
  • Stop waiting for the perfect moment. Take that moment and make it perfect.
  • I wish I could record my dreams and watch them later.
  • HOME – The place where I can look ugly and enjoy it.
  • If you can’t convince them, CONFUSE them.
  • The only difference between a good and bad day is your attitude.
  • When I was born, I was so surprised that I didn’t talk for a year.
  • 80% of guys have girlfriends but other 20% have brains.
  • Keep calm, new DP coming soon.
  • Today is the Status holiday.
  • I don’t get asked out for a date but when I do, it’s 1st April.
  • I’m sorry if I’m changed but you changed too.
  • Please be patient, Even a toilet can handle one person at a time.
  • Mom says no DP…You’ll get marriage proposals.
  • I am sorry but the mistake was yours.
  • It’s pure heaven when you’ve friends as lazy as you are.
  • If you don’t have friends, you don’t live life.
  • What are you looking at my status?
  • Always wrong persons teach you lessons of life.
  • Dream as if you’ll forever.
  • I’m Jealous Of My Parents…I’ll Never Have A Kid As Cool As Theirs!
  • INSULT & WIFE Are Somewhat Similar…They Always Look Good…IF IT IS NOT YOURS…
  • I don’t insult people, I just define them.
  • Every time I try some new status, people start chasing me with scissors.
I Wish My Parents Were Like Google. They Should Understand Me Even Before I Complete.


0 Comments: